VSSC Recruitment 2017
VSSC 158 Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2017 at www.vssc.gov.in:
- Organization Name: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
- Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies: 158
- Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Automobile Engg – 08
- Chemical Engg – 25
- Civil Engg – 08
- Computer Science/Engg – 15
- Electrical Engg – 10
- Electronics Engg – 40
- Instrument Technology – 06
- Mechanical Engg – 46
Eligibility Criteria for VSSC Technician Apprentices Jobs 2017
- Candidates who have completed First Class Diploma (three years duration) awarded by a State Technical Board/ University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply VSSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in/after April 2015 are only eligible to apply. Those who passed diploma in 2015 will be eligible for apprenticeship till July 2018 as per the provisions of Apprentices Act and they will not be offered the training position after July 2018, even if they are empanelled/waitlisted.
- Courses recognized by Universities / State Technical Boards from Southern region (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Pondicherry) will be given priority since these States/UT’s come under Southern Region of BOAT. Candidates from other State Technical Boards will be considered only in case there is shortage of candidates in the respective discipline.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 30 years as on 19.08.2017 (33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST. Additional 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates in their respective categories). Reservation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates is applicable as per Govt. of India rules
VSSC Technician Apprentices Pay Scale Details:
- Pay Scale: Rs. 3542/- per month.
VSSC Technician Apprentices Selection Procedure Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017:
- Selection Procedure: Interview
How to apply for VSSC Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2017:
- Interested candidates may either register their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in or at Supervisory Development Centre. Kalamassery through their website www.sdcentre.org prior to the Walk-In Interview on 19.08.2017. After online registration at www.mhrdnats.gov.in Iwww.sdcentre,org, candidates may visit the VSSC pavilion at Govt. Polytechnic College, Kalamassery on 19.08.2017 and submit their bio-data on the spot.
Walk in Venue:
- Govt. Polytechnic College Kalamassery Ernakulam District Kerala
TNPSC EXAM Subject Wise Online Test
TNPSC GROUP 2A COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TN Police Materials TET Paper II Science TET Paper II Social Science Group 2A Materials TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam Course TNPSC Group VIII Course Pack TNPSC Assistant Jailor Tamil Video Course