UPSC Recruitment 2018 For 782 Post Of Civil Services Examination On 06 Mar 2018 at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment Jobs 2018
UPSC Recruitment 2018 782 Civil Services Examination Posts at www.upsc.gov.in:
- Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
- Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies: 782
- Job Location: All Over India
Latest UPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
UPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Preliminary Examination of the Civil Services Examination for recruitment to the Services and Posts mentioned below will be held by the Union Public Service Commission on 3rd June, 2018 in accordance with the Rules published by the Department of Personnel & Training in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 7th February, 2018
- (i) Indian Administrative Service.
- (ii) Indian Foreign Service.
- (iii) Indian Police Service.
- (iv) Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- (v) Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- (vi) Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- (vii) Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- (viii) Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- (ix) Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- (x) Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- (xi) Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- (xii) Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- (xiii) Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- (xiv) Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- (xv) Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- (xvi) Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- (xvii) Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- (xviii) Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
- (xix) Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- (xx) Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- (xxi) Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- (xxii) Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- (xxiii) Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- (xxiv) Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Vacancy 2018:
- The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification
Age Limit: (As on 1st of August, 2018)
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2018 i.e., he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986 and not later than 1st August, 1997. Necessary action to make corresponding changes in respective Rules/Regulations pertaining to various services is being taken separately. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC official Notification 2018 for more reference
Selection Procedure for UPSC Civil Services Examination:
- Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for UPSC Civil Services Examination:
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI. Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 05.03.2018 i.e. one day before the closing date; however applicants who have generated their Pay-in- Slip before it is deactivated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e during banking hours at SBI Branch, for reasons whatsoever, even if holding valid pay-in-slip will have no other offline option but to opt for available online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 18:00 Hours of 06.03.2018.
How to Apply for UPSC Application Form:
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to UPSC Careers Page at official website to www.upsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
UPSC Civil Services Examination Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.02.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06.03.2018
- Date of Examination: 3rd June, 2018
RRB Exam Offers Course Pack
TNPSC EXAM Subject Wise Online Test
TNPSC GROUP 2A COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TN Police Materials TET Paper II Science TET Paper II Social Science Group 2A Materials TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam Course TNPSC Group VIII Course Pack TNPSC Assistant Jailor Tamil Video Course