TNSET Exam Syllabus 2018
TNSET Exam Syllabus 2018
The candidate is suggested before preparing for exams take a look at given exam pattern, dates and syllabus which will help you in studies. At the time of writing paper in exams attain that question which you know perfectly and then attain confusing question, this will save your time and help you to complete your paper before times up. Before preparing for exams candidates should have complete knowledge about the syllabus, Exam pattern and dates. The SNAP syllabus contains various topics such as General and Aptitude Paper, Economics (Paper-II), Economics (Paper-III), Political Science (Paper-II), Political Science (Paper-III), Psychology (Paper-II), etc
General and Aptitude Paper:
- Reading Comprehension, Teaching & Research Aptitude, Communication, Logical Reasoning Ability, Information & Communication Technology, Data Interpretation, People & Environment, Higher Education System: Governance, Polity & Administration
- Micro & Macro Economic Analysis, Public Finance, Development & Planning, International Economics, Statistical Methods, Indian Economy
- Collusive & Non-Collusive Oligopolies Theory of Demand, Production, Accelerator & Investment, Taxation, Different approaches to money supply, Monetary Approach & Adjustment, Optimum Currency Areas, RBI policies, commercial & co-operative banks, etc.
Political Science (Paper-II):
- Comparative Politics & Political Analysis, Political Theory & Thought, Public Administration, Indian Government & Policies, International Relations
Political Science (Paper-III):
- Political Socialization & Culture, Political Development, Modernization, Power & Authority, Supreme Court, Judicial Activism, Political Elite, Bureaucracy & Challenges of development, End of Cold War, etc.
- Learning Process, Perceptual Processes, Memory & Forgetting, Motivation & Emotion, Thinking & Problem Solving, Human Abilities, Personality
- Research Methodology, Measurement & Testing, Biological Basis of Behaviour
- Neurophysiology of Learning, Signal Detection, Learning, Intelligence, Existential & Humanistic Theories, Models of memory, Cognitive strategies, creative thinking & problem solving, Research Designs, ANOVA, Psychological Scaling, etc.
- Sociological Theory, Sociological concepts, Sociological Methodology
- Neo-functionalism & Neo-Marxism, Phenomenology & Ethnomethodology, Structuration & Post-Modernism, Contemporary Issues, Theoretical Perspectives, Current Debates, Challenges of Globalization, etc.
- Ancient Indian History, Concept, ideas and terms, Medieval, Modern Indian History
- 4th century BC to 12th century AD Indian History, Indus valley civilization to Mahajanapadas, India from 1206 to 1526, Foundation of British Rule, Economic & Social Policies, National Movement & Post Independent India, Socio-economic & culture life under Mughals
Commerce (Paper-II & III):
- Financial & Management Accounting, Business Environment, Economics, Statistics & Data Processing, Management, Marketing, Financial Management, Banking & Financial Institution, International Business, Income Tax Law & Planning
- Methodology of Educational Research, Philosophical, Sociological, Psychological Foundations of Education
- Process of Growth & Development, Western Schools of Philosophy, Intelligence Theories & Measurement, Concept & Principles of guidance and counseling, Personality and its types, Descriptive, Experimental, Qualitative Research, Universalization of Elementary Education, etc.
Social Work (Paper-II & III):
- Philosophy & Principles of Social Work, Evaluation of Social Work Profession, Theories of Social change & Disorganization, Social Work Education, Human motivation & problems of Human behavior and coping mechanisms, Principles & Objectives of Community Organization, Process, Approaches, Techniques of Social Case Work, Labor Welfare & HR management, etc.
Home Science (Paper-II & III):
- Nutrition Science, Food Science, Clothing, Textiles, Institutional Management, Resource Management, Non-formal & Extension Education, Human Development, Developmental & Educational Communication, Methods of Research, etc.
- Jacobean to Restoration Periods, Chaucer to Shakespeare, Augustan Age, Romantic, Victorian, Modern, Contemporary Period, America and other non-British Literature, etc.
- Criticism & Literary Theory, British Literature from Chaucer to present day, History of English language, etc.
- Darsana, Vedic Literature, Grammar & Linguistics, Sanskrit Literature & Poetics
- Brahmans & Aranyakas, Samhitas, Vedangas, Grammer & Schools of Vedic Interpretation, Linguistics, Mahabhasya, Ramayana, Mahabharata, Poetry, Prose, etc.
- Authors & Books, History of Tamil up to 20th century, etc.
- Dramas, Poetry, Stories, Grammar, etc.
- Legal Theory, Constitutional Law of India, Public International Law, Family Law, Law of Contracts, Torts, Crimes, Labour Law
- Essential Features of Indian Constitution, Role of the election commission in the democratic process, Fundamental rights, duties, Scope & Importance of Administrative Law, Sales of Goods Act, Company Law, Offences against property, etc.
Journalism & Mass Communication (Paper-II & III):
- Role of media in society, Communication & Journalism, Types of communication, Professional organizations in media, History of print & broadcast media, etc.
Geography (Paper-II & III):
- Climatology, Geomorphology, Oceanography, Bio-Geography, Settlement Geography, Geographic Thought, Population Geography= Geography of India, Cartography, etc.
Science & Applications (Paper-II):
- Computer Arithmetic, Current Trends & Technologies, Programming in C and C++, Data & File Structures, Computer Relational Database Design & SQL, Computer Networks, Operating Systems, System Software & Compilers, etc.
Computer Science & Applications (Paper-III):
- Database, Programming Languages Concepts, Combinational circuit design, Analog & Digital Transmission, Software Development Models, etc.
Electronic Science (Paper-II & III):
- Thevenin, Superposition, Norton & Maximum Power Transfer Theorems, Microprocessors, Addressing modes, Rectifiers, Electronic Transport in Semiconductor, PN Junction, Diode, Logic Families, flip flops, converters, Maxwell’s equations, Principles of Amplitude, frequency, Optical sources, Transduces, etc.
Management (Paper-II & III):
- Managerial Economics, Cost-output relations, Capital Budgeting, Valuation Concepts & Securities, Marketing Environment & Environment scanning Role & Scope of production management, Probability Theory, Motivation Concepts, Ethics & Management system, etc.
Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Sciences (Paper-II & III):
- Common flora and fauna in India, Definition, principles, and scope of environmental science, Water Chemistry, Environmental Geosciences, Ecosystem, etc.
RRB Exam Offers Course Pack
TNPSC EXAM Subject Wise Online Test
TNPSC GROUP 2A COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TN Police Materials TET Paper II Science TET Paper II Social Science Group 2A Materials TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam Course TNPSC Group VIII Course Pack TNPSC Assistant Jailor Tamil Video Course