TNPSC Recruitment 2018 For 56 Post Of Lab Assistant On 21 Feb 2018
TNPSC Recruitment Job 2018
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 56 Lab Assistant Posts at www.tnpsc.gov.in:
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Employment Category: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies: 56
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Latest TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TNPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Laboratory Assistant in Forensic Science Department – 56
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Vacancy 2018:
- A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Botany & Zoology as subjects
- The qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies viz. 10th + HSC. The results of exam should have been declared on or before the date of Notification.
- Applicants claiming equivalence of qualification to the prescribed qualification should upload and submit evidence for equivalence of qualification in the form of G.O. issued prior to the date of this notification when called for, failing which, their application will be summarily rejected. The G.Os declaring regarding equivalence of qualification issued after the date of this notification will not be accepted for this recruitment [Section 25(b) of Tamil Nadu Government Servant (Conditions of service ) Act 14/2016]. (Refer para 10 of the “Instructions to Applicants “)
Age Limit: (As on 0.07.2018)
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes – Minimum 18 years & No Maximum Age limit
For “Others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] – Minimum 18 years, Maximum 30 Years
- For Differently Abled Persons: (a) “Others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
For Ex-servicemen (a) The maximum age limit is 48 years for “others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]. (b) The above mentioned age concession will not apply to those Applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category
- “Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] who have put in 5 years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
- Instructions given with regard to maximum age limit under para 5 of the ‘Instructions to Applicants’ will apply to this recruitment.
Pay Scale Details for TNPSC Lab Assistant:
- Pay Scale: Rs.19, 500- 62,000 /-
Selection Procedure for TNPSC Lab Assistant:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Certificate Verification
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for counselling following rule of reservation of appointments.
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for TNPSC Lab Assistant:
Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017)
- Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One–Time Registration is only to avail exemption for Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
Examination Fee – Rs.100/-
- Note The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment, if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below :-
Examination Fee Concession:
|(i) Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption||–|
|(ii) Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities||Full Exemption||(i) For Differently Abled Persons, the disability should be not less than 40%.
(ii) For DWs, the DW certificate should have been obtained from the RDO / Sub Collector / Assistant Collector
|(iii) Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslim), Backward Class (Muslim)||Those who have not availed three free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee||Should not have availed three free chances in the previous recruitments.|
|(iv) Ex-Servicemen||Those who have not availed two free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||(i) Should not have availed two free chances in the previous recruitments. (ii) Fee concession will not apply to those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category|
How to Apply for TNPSC Application Form:
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
TNPSC Lab Assistant Posts Important Dates:
- Date of Notification: 25.01.2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29.01.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21.02.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 21.02.2018
- Date of Examination: 06.05.2018 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
RRB Exam Offers Course Pack
TNPSC EXAM Subject Wise Online Test
TNPSC GROUP 2A COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TN Police Materials TET Paper II Science TET Paper II Social Science Group 2A Materials TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam Course TNPSC Group VIII Course Pack TNPSC Assistant Jailor Tamil Video Course