TNPSC Recruitment 2018 For 320 Post Of Civil Judge On 07 May 2018
TNPSC Jobs Recruitment 2018
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 320 Civil Judge Posts at www.tnpsc.gov.in:
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies: 320
- Job Location: Tamilnadu
Latest TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TNPSC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Civil Judge – 320
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification: (As on 09.04.2018)
- For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors – (i) Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India and (ii)(a) Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practised for a period of not less than 3 years on such date. (or) (b) Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor.
- For Fresh Law Graduates – (i) Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University as mentioned in Clause-I (i) above, (ii) Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate. (iii) Must have secured an overall percentage of marks in acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree of Law as below:- (a) 45% Marks in case of Reserved Categories (i.e SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs). (b) 50% Marks in case of Open Category (i.e Others). (iv) Must have obtained the Bachelor’s Degree of Law within a period of three years prior to the date of notification.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2018)
For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes – Minimum Age (should have completed) – 25 Years, Maximum Age (should not have completed) – 40 Years
For Others – Minimum Age (should have completed) – 25 Years, Maximum Age (should not have completed) – 35 Years
For Fresh Law Graduates
- (For all Categories) – Minimum Age (should have completed) – 22 Years, Maximum Age (should not have completed) – 27 Years
Pay Scale Details for TNPSC Civil Judge:
- Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700-44770/-
Selection Procedure for TNPSC Civil Judge:
- Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Viva Voce Test
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for TNPSC Civil Judge:
Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- For One Time Online Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Online Registration system and are within the validity period of five years are exempted from payment of registration fee.
Examination Fee – Rs.500/-
- Note: If offline payment is preferred, the examination fee should be paid by the applicants within two days from the date of submission of online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the concession noted below
Examination Fee Concession:
|(i) Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption||–|
|(ii) Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities||Full Exemption||(i) For Differently Abled Persons, the disability should be not less than 40%.
(ii) For DWs, the DW certificate should have been obtained from the RDO / Sub Collector / Assistant Collector
|(iii) Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (Other than Muslim), Backward Class (Muslim)||Those who have not availed three free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee||Should not have availed three free chances in the previous recruitments.|
|(iv) Ex-Servicemen||Those who have not availed two free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||(i) Should not have availed two free chances in the previous recruitments. (ii) Fee concession will not apply to those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category|
How to Apply for TNPSC Application Form:
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
TNPSC Civil Judge Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09.04.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07.05.2018
- Preliminary Examination: 09.06.2018 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon.
- Main Examination: 11.08.2018 09.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon, 11.08.2018 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M, 12.08.2018 09.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon, 12.08.2018 02.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.
RRB Exam Offers Course Pack
TNPSC EXAM Subject Wise Online Test
TNPSC GROUP 2A COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TN Police Materials TET Paper II Science TET Paper II Social Science Group 2A Materials TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam Course TNPSC Group VIII Course Pack TNPSC Assistant Jailor Tamil Video Course