Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2018 For 40 Post Of Junior Assistant On 02 Mar 2018
Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2018
Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2018 – 40 Junior Assistant Posts Application Form:
- Organization Name: Tiruvannamalai District Court
- Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies: 40
- Job Location: Tiruvannamalai
Latest Tiruvannamalai District Court Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Tiruvannamalai District Court Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Steno-Typist Grade-III – 05 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 15 Posts
- Senior Bailiff – 05 Posts
- Xerox Operator – 09 Posts
- Watchman – 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Tiruvannamalai District Court Vacancy 2018:
- Steno-Typist Grade-III – S.S.L.C. passed. + Both Tamil and English Shorthand Senior Grade passed. Both Tamil and English Typing Senior Grade passed.
- Junior Assistant – S.S.L.C. passed.
- Senior Bailiff – S.S.L.C. passed.
- Xerox Operator – S.S.L.C. passed.
- Watchman – Read and Write in Tamil
Age Limit: (As on )
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes – 18 to 35 Years
- For Backward Classes and Backward classes (Muslims), Most Backward Classes/ Denotified Communities – 18 to 32 Years
- For “Others” (ie., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs) – 18 to 30 Years
- For Physically handicapped – 18 to 40 Years
- For Ex-Service Men (SC/ST/SC(A), BC/MBC) – 53 Years
- For Ex-Service Men (OC) – 48 Years
Pay Scale Details for Tiruvannamalai District Court Junior Assistant:
- Steno-Typist Grade-III – Rs.20600 – 65500/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs.19500 – 62000/-
- Senior Bailiff – Rs.19500 – 62000/-
- Xerox Operator – Rs.16660 – 52400/-
- Watchman – Rs.15700 – 50000/-
Selection Procedure for Tiruvannamalai District Court Junior Assistant:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
How to Apply for Tiruvannamalai District Court Application Form:
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
- Log on to Tiruvannamalai District Court Careers Page at official website to www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruvannamalai
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- All the applications with recent passport size photos affixed and duly self attested on the right margin of the application in the space provided, as mentioned should be submitted along with self attested copies of all the testimonials, certificates only by REGISTERED POST on or before 02-03-2018 at 5-45 p.m. (Original Certificates and testimonials need not be sent) to the under mentioned address by Registered post with acknowledgment. (The application received after the last date will not be entertained under any circumstances).
Application to Be Addressed to:
- THE DISTRICT JUDGE,
PINCODE – 606 604.
- A candidate applying for more than one post, should apply in separate application for each post.
- Applicants should mention the name of the post applied for and belongs to which Community in the top of the cover for ready reference.
- Applicants should apply only one application for one post. Otherwise, it will be summarily rejected.
- Recent Passport size colour photograph of the candidate should be affixed on the application in the box provided with self – attestation. The Photograph should not be stapled.
- Only self attested photo copies of certificates for age proof, community, Education, Technical education and Registration card in Employment Exchange to be submitted along with the application, Original certificates need not be sent.
Tiruvannamalai District Court Junior Assistant Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.02.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.03.2018
- Date of Examination: Apr/May 2018
RRB Exam Offers Course Pack
TNPSC EXAM Subject Wise Online Test
TNPSC GROUP 2A COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TN Police Materials TET Paper II Science TET Paper II Social Science Group 2A Materials TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam Course TNPSC Group VIII Course Pack TNPSC Assistant Jailor Tamil Video Course