MSCB Recruitment 2017 For 01 Post Of Managing Director On 31-Oct-2017
MSCB Recruitment 2017
MSCB Recruitment 2017 – Managing Director Posts:
- Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank (MSCB), Mumbai has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Managing Director vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format on or before 31-10-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
MSCB Vacancy Details:
- Total No. of Posts: 01
- Name of the Post: Managing Director
- Candidates age should be between 40 to 55 years as on 01-09-2017.
- Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline and Chartered Accountant & Cost Accountant and minimum 15 years experience in banking with 8 year experience in senior/ Middle Management of the Bank and Good communication skills in oral and written, good management skills and Knowledge in Marathi.
- Short listed candidates will be called for the interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to or before 31-10-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
TNPSC CCSE IV EXAM Study Time Table
TNPSC CCSE IV EXAM All Study Materials
TNPSC CCSE IV EXAM Subject Wise Online Test
TNPSC CCSE IV COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TNPSC GROUP 2A COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TN Police Materials TET Paper II Science TET Paper II Social Science Group 2A Materials TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam Course TNPSC Group VIII Course Pack TNPSC Assistant Jailor Tamil Video Course