Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 For 43 Post Of PC, SSC 20.Oct.2017
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 – 43 PC, SSC Posts Apply Online:
- Organization Name: Indian Navy
- Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies: 43
- Job Location: All Over India
Latest Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Indian Navy Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- PC (Edn) – 20
- SSC (Logistics) – 06
- SSC X (IT) – 15
- SSC (Law) – 02
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Vacancy 2017:
|Branch/Cadre||No of Post||Qualification|
|PC (Edn)||4||(i) M.Sc. (Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc|
|4||(ii) M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc|
|2||(iii) M.A. (English)|
|2||(iv) M.A. (History)|
|5||(v) BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering)|
|3||(vi) BE / B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)|
|SSC(Logistics)||6||(i) BE/B.Tech in any discipline/ B. Architecture with First Class or (ii) MBA with First Class or (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT)|
|SSC X (IT)||15||(i) BE/B.Tech (Computer Science / Computer Engg/ IT) (ii) M.Sc (Computer / IT) (iii) B.Sc (IT) (iv) M.Tech (Computer Science) (v) BCA/MCA|
|SSC (Law)||2||Degree in Law qualifying for enrolment as an Advocate under ‘Advocates Act 1961’|
|Branch / Cadre||Born between (both dates inclusive)||Gender|
|PC (Edn)||02 Jul 1993 – 01 Jul 1997||Male|
|SSC(Logistics)||02 Jul 1993 – 01 Jan 1999||Male & Female|
|SSC X (IT)||02 Jul 1991 – 01 Jul 1996||Male & Female|
|SSC (Law)||02 Jul 1993 – 01 Jan 1999||Male|
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 28 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Indian Navy official Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for Indian Navy PC, SSC:
- Pay Scale: Rs.56100-110700/-
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy PC, SSC:
Candidates will be selected based on Merit List, SSB interview
- (a) IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off/based on percentage of marks obtained in BE/B. Tech without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Dec 17 to Mar 18. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- (b) The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of two Stages – Stage I (Day one) and Stage II (Four days). Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- (c) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per All India Merit of SSB marks depending on the number of vacancies.
- (d) Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- (e) Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter. Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQMoD (Navy) at SMS/e-mail(provided by candidate in their application).
- (f) No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of test during SSB interviews.
(g) Return AC 3 tier/AC Chair Car rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission on production of railway tickets. Candidates will carry photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Application Form:
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to Indian Navy Careers Page at official website to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application
- Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 online application form
Indian Navy PC, SSC Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.09.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.10.2017
- Date of SSB Interview: Dec 17 to Mar 18
TNPSC GROUP 2A COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TN Police Materials TET Paper II Science TET Paper II Social Science Group 2A Materials VAO Course TNPSC Group VIII Course Pack TNPSC Assistant Jailor Tamil Video Course