Indian Army Recruitment 2017 For 40 Post Of Technical Graduate Course On 22.Nov.2017
Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 40 Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 127) Posts at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in:
- Organization Name: Indian Army
- Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies: 40
- Job Location: All Over India
Latest Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Indian Army Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 127) July 2018 – 40 Posts
- Civil. – 10 Posts
- Architectural. – 01 Post
- Mechanical – 4 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics – 5 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/MSc (Computer Sc) – 6 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics &Communication/ Satellite Communication – 7 Posts
- Electronics – 2 Posts
- Metallurgical – 2 Posts
- Electronics & instrumentation/Instrumentation – 2 Posts
- Micro Electronics and Microwave – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Vacancy 2017:
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply The candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jul 2018 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, 1n case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
- Civil. – Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering), Structural Engineering
- Architectural. – Architecture Engineering
- Mechanical – Mechanical Engg, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg, Mechanical & Automation Engg
- Electrical & Electronics – Electrical Engg, Electrical Engg (Electronics & Power), Power System Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/MSc (Computer Sc) – Computer Engg, Computer Science. Computer Science Engg, Computer Science & Engg, Information Science & Engg
- Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics &Communication/ Satellite Communication – Electronics & Telecommunication Engg, Telecommunication Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg
- Electronics – Power Electronics & Drives
- Metallurgical – Metallurgical Engg, Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engg, Metallurgy & Engg & Material – Science, Metallurgy and Explosives
- Electronics & instrumentation/Instrumentation – Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engg, Instrumentation & Control Engg, Instrumentation Technology
- Micro Electronics and Microwave – Micro Electronics and Microwave
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2018. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 91 and 01 Jul 98, both dates inclusive).. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Indian Army official Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale Details for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 127):
- Lieutenant: Level 10 – Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Captain: Level 10B (Rs.61,300-1 ,93,900/-)
- Major: Level 11 – Rs.69,400-2,07 ,200/-
- LT Colonel: Level 12A – Rs.1 ,21 ,200-2, 12,400/-
- Colonel (TS): Level 13 – Rs.1,30,800-2,15,900/-
- Colonel: Level 13 – Rs.1,30,800-2,15,900/-
- Brigadier: Level 13A – Rs.1,39,600-2, 17,600/-
- Major General: Level 14 – Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/-
- LT General: Level 15 – Rs.1,82,200-2,24,500/-
- VCOAS: Level 17 – Rs.2,25,000/-
- COAS: Level 18 – Rs.2,50,000/-
Selection Procedure for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 127):
- After shortlisting of applications, the center allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Center, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, up to a specified date.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centers. Allahabad (UP). Bhopal (MP). Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centers through candidates registered e-mail id and through SMS only.
- Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day Duration of SSB interviews is five days.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter far training in the order of merit. Depending on the number of vacancies available.
- Height & Weight : The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms with correlated weight. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis. The height will be relaxed by 5 ems and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms.
- To pass fit a candidate must be 111 good physical and mental health free from any disability.
- The candidates are advised to achieve following standards before joining the OTA, if finally selected. (1) Running 2.4Km in 15 minutes (2) Push ups – 13 Nos (3) Sit ups – 25 Nos (4) Chin ups – 6 Nos (5) Rope climbing: 3-4 meters.
How to Apply for Indian Army Application Form:
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to Indian Army Careers Page at official website to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application
- Take a print out of Indian Army Recruitment 2017 online application form
Following documents are to be carried to the Selection Center by the candidate:
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph.
- Self attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/ Mark-sheet/ Transfer/ Leaving Certificate etc are NOT acceptable for proof of date of birth)
- Self attested copy of 12′” Class Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Self attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree.
- Self attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters.
- A certificate issued by the controller of Exam/Registrar/Dean of the concerned university or Principal of the college regarding cumulative percentage of marks up to 6th semester of Engg Degree course.
- Certificate from the Principal/Head of the institution stating that the candidate is in final year and his result will be declared by 1st of the month of commencement of course (for final year appearing candidates)
- Declaration by the candidate of final year Engg degree course that he will submit the proof of passing by 1st of the month of commencement of course.
- Equivalence certificate of the concerned University to claim equivalence of Engineering Degree, as applicable.
- All certificates in original originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 127) Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.10.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22.11.2017
RRB Exam Offers Course Pack
TNPSC EXAM Subject Wise Online Test
TNPSC GROUP 2A COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TN Police Materials TET Paper II Science TET Paper II Social Science Group 2A Materials TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam Course TNPSC Group VIII Course Pack TNPSC Assistant Jailor Tamil Video Course