India Post recruitment 2018
India Post recruitment 2018
India Post recruitment 2018: The Department of Post under Ministry of Communications has announced 607 vacancies for the post of Assistant Accounts Officer at indiapost.gov.in. Candidates who are eligible and interested must note that the last date to apply online in January 15, 2018. The candidates will be appointed on Pay Matrix Level 8 of 7th Pay Commission report (Pre-revised 7th CPC pay band of Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4800/-). Candidates must note that the recruitment will be conducted on deputation basis. The application from the willing and eligible officials/officers can fill the application form. “The period of deputation shall not exceed three years and will be initially for a period of one year and can be extended for two more years, on yearly basis, if required, in the exigencies of public service. The pay and terms and conditions of deputation of the officer selected shall be regulated in terms of Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pension,” the notification said.
India Post recruitment 2018: Here are the details of the vacancies:-
- Name of the post: Assistant Accounts Officer
- Number of posts: 607
- Pay scale: Pay Matrix Level 8 of 7th CPC (Pre-revised Pay band of Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4800/-)
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
India Post recruitment 2018: How to apply:
- Candidates can send the application through postal services at Department of Posts, Postal Accounts Wing, Dak Bhavan, New Delhi 110 001.
Here is the application form:
- Earlier, India Post had released recruitment notification in which it stated that it will hire Multi Tasking Staff at indiapost.gov.in. The appointments will be made for Telangana Circle of the India Post. Eligible and interested candidates must note that they can now apply visiting the official website. Candidates must note that they can apply to the post through the prescribed format before 08 January 2018. The notification stated that the selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications. “No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection, ” as per the job notification.
About India Post:-
- For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,015 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
TNPSC CCSE IV EXAM Study Time Table
TNPSC CCSE IV EXAM All Study Materials
TNPSC CCSE IV EXAM Subject Wise Online Test
TNPSC CCSE IV COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TNPSC GROUP 2A COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TN Police Materials TET Paper II Science TET Paper II Social Science Group 2A Materials TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam Course TNPSC Group VIII Course Pack TNPSC Assistant Jailor Tamil Video Course