Important Schemes In Union Budget (2018-2019)
- In the Union Budget 2018-19, Presented by Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Feb 1st the following schemes are announced:
- Ayushman Bharat scheme
- KUSUM scheme
- Kifayati Awas Yojana
- Operation Green
- RISE scheme
- Gobar-Dhan Yojana
- National Bamboo Mission
National Health Protection scheme:
- It is also known as Ayushman Bharat Program
- The scheme will cover 10 crores poor and vulnerable, families.
- Under this scheme up to Rs, 5 lakh insurance cover will be provided to each family per year in secondary and tertiary care institutions.
- It is “the world’s largest government-funded healthcare program”
- So far insurance cover of only Rs.30,000/-was available now it is increased up to Rs. 5 lakhs
- KUSUM- Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthan Maha Abhiyan was announced in-Union Budget 2018-19 with an expenditure of 1.4 lakh crore
- The main aim of the scheme is to incentivize farmers to run solar farm water pumps and also use their baron land for generating solar power and to improve farmers income and reduce dependence on diesel pumps through solar farming.
- Under this scheme, an option will be given to farmers to sell additional power to the grid through solar power projects set up on their barren lands.
- With a view to promoting farmer producers organizations, processing facilities, agri-logistics and professional management Operation Green was launched in Union Budget 2018-19.
- This will be inline with Operation Flood
- The scheme also aims to control fluctuation in the prices of Tomatoes, Onions and Potatoes (TOPs)
Kifayati Awas Yojana:
- Under this scheme government will create dedicated Affordable Housing fund in National Housing Bank. The fund will be used to construct one cr households in the rural areas under PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana)
- RISE-Revitalizing Infrastructure and Systems in Education
- The expenditure for this scheme is Rs. 1 Lakh crore which will be financed through Higher Education Financing Agency (HEFA), a non-banking financial company
- The main aim of the scheme is to lend low-cost funds to government higher educational institutions
Gobar Dhan Yojana:
- It is also known as Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resource Fund scheme.
- Under this scheme, Solid waste of dung and fields will be changed into biogas and CNG
- The main aim of the scheme is to improve the lives of village people.
National Bamboo Mission:
- To boost the bamboo sector, government Proposed to launch a restructured bamboo mission “Bamboo is green gold”.
- The main aim of the scheme is to support development of Bamboo production industry
- The scheme was proposed with an Outlay of Rs. 1290 cr
To Join Telegram Channel
அரசுத் தேர்வில் எளிமையாகக் கற்க மற்றும் 100% வெற்றி பெற வேண்டுமா ?
இதோ மாணவனின் TNPSC Course Pack....
இந்த Course Pack – ல் அடங்குபவை
மாணவனின் பாடக்குறிப்புக்களின் சிறப்புக்கூறுகள்:
- பாடம் வாரியான பாடக்குறிப்புகள் (Subject Wise Study Materials)
- வினா விடை (300 Online Test)
- தமிழ் இலக்கணம் வீடியோ (Tamil Ilakkanam Videos)
- கணிதம் வீடியோ (Maths Videos)
- நடப்பு நிகழ்வுகள் (Current Affairs)
- சமச்சீர்கல்வி பாட குறிப்புகள்
- பாடம் வாரியாக வீடியோ குறிப்புகள்
- 2000 பக்கமுடைய PDF பாடக்குறிப்புகள்
To Join Telegram Channel