Dams And Lakes In India Important Facts
Dams And Lakes In India Important Facts GK Study Materials
- It is located in the state of Odisha.
- It is the largest Coastal Lake in India.
- The lake was formed due to the silting action of Mahanadi River.
- It is the famous lake located in Srinagar.
- It is located in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- It is located between the deltas of the Krishna and Godavari rivers.
- The lake was an important habitat for migratory birds like Spot-billed Pelicans.
- It is the largest fresh water lake of India.
- Kolleru Lake was declared a wetland of international importance under Ramsar convention in the year 2002.
- It is located in the state of Manipur
- It is the largest fresh water lake in North-East India.
- It is also known as only “Floating Islands Lake” in the world.
- India’s first floating elementary school named Lotak Elementary Floating School was established on Lotak lake
- It lies on the borders of Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
- It is the largest salt water lake in India.
- It is situated in the state of Rajasthan
- This is lake is an important habitat for migratory Siberian birds
TNPSC EXAM Subject Wise Online Test
TNPSC GROUP 2A COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TN Police Materials TET Paper II Science TET Paper II Social Science Group 2A Materials TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam Course TNPSC Group VIII Course Pack TNPSC Assistant Jailor Tamil Video Course