CMA Chennai Jobs 2018
CMA Chennai Jobs 2018
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 – Apply Offline for 110 Sanitary Inspector Posts:Commissionerate of Municipal Administration invites applications for the post of 110 Sanitary Inspector in Municipalities governed under Tamil Nadu Municipal Public Health Service Regulations. Thus, all interested and eligible candidates can apply for CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 from 30th December 2017. Moreover, the application must be submitted through Offline mode. However, the application process ends on 19th January 2018. Also, check @ cma.tn.gov.in to know detailed information about CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018. Furthermore, all job seekers can visit our page for more updates regarding recent job notifications.
|Name of the Organisation||Commissionerate of Municipal Administration (CMA)|
|Name of the Posts||Sanitary Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||110 Vacancies|
|Category||TN Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||30th December 2017|
|Last Date||19th January 2018|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
CMA Chennai Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details:
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||Post Wise Category Vacancies||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Sanitary Inspector||General – 34
BC – 29
BC (M) – 04
MBC – 22
SC – 17
SC(A) – 03
ST – 01
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details:
- Aspirants who want to apply for the CMA Chennai Recruitment 2017 Notification; they have to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria as per the rules and regulations of Government. Additionally, Candidates can get all details like Age Limit, Selection Process and, Educational Qualification here.
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification:
- Must possess B.Sc in chemistry with a Sanitary Inspector’S Certificate granted by the Additional Director of Health Services and Family Planning, Chennai as the chairman board of Examiners constituted by Government. Also, must possess a Health Inspector’s Certificate awarded by the Principal, Medical College, Trivandrum.
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2017 Age Limit:
- Applicants must meet following age limit as per the rules.
- As on the date of Notification, the candidate should be within 40 years in the case of SC & ST,
- Maximum age of 30 years in case of OBC Candidates.
- Maximum age of 35 years in case of SC/ST Candidates.
- 32 years for MBC, BC Candidates.
- Refer official Notification for More Details.
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- Candidates will be selected based on various tests and their Performance.
- Written Examination or
Application Fee for CMA Chennai Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirants who are applying for CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018; they have to pay the prescribed amount as application fee.
Pay Scale for CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018:
Applicants who are selected for Sanitary Inspector post in CMA Chennai; they will get an impressive pay scale as per the norms of Tamil Nadu Government.
- Rs.35.400/- per month + Other Allowances.
How to Apply for CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Definitive Types:
- Firstly, Visit the official CMA Chennai Official Website i.e cma.tn.gov.in
- Search for the desired notification.
- Download the notification and read it completely.
- Start filling the application form in a prescribed format.
- Enter all the necessary details.
- Also, paste a recent photograph of yours and attach necessary documents.
- Make payment of your application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form to the following postal address before the closing date.
- Commissionerate of Municipal Administration,
6th Floor Ezhilagam, Annex Building,
Kamarajar Salai, Chepauk, Chennai – 600005.
CMA Chennai Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||30th December 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30th December 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th January 2018|
RRB Exam Offers Course Pack
TNPSC EXAM Subject Wise Online Test
TNPSC GROUP 2A COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TN Police Materials TET Paper II Science TET Paper II Social Science Group 2A Materials TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam Course TNPSC Group VIII Course Pack TNPSC Assistant Jailor Tamil Video Course