CISF Recruitment 2017
CISF Recruitment 2017 378 Constable Posts at www.cisf.gov.in:
- Organization Name: Central Industrial Security Force
- Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies: 378
- Job Location: All over India
Latest CISF Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CISF Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- CT/Barber – 37
- CT/Boot Maker – 08
- CT/Cook – 185
- CT/Carpenter – 08
- CT/Electrician – 03
- CT//Mason- 02
- CT/Mali – 04
- CT/Painter – 04
- CT/Plumber – 02
- CT/Sweeper – 94
- CT/Washerman – 31
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Vacancy 2017:
- The candidate should have passed Matriculation (10th) or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Carpenter, Electrician, Mason, Mali, Painter, Plumber and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
The candidate should have passed Matriculation (10th) or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2017)
- Between 18 to 23 years The crucial date for determining age limit will be 01.08.2017 for the candidates including for the candidates of North East Region for all trades.
- Upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J & K during the period from 1st January’1980 to 31st December’1989. The person claiming relaxation under this category should produce a certificate to the effect that they had been domiciled in the state of J&K during the period from 1st January’1980 to 31st December’1989 from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction they had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
- The upper age limit up to 05 years is also relaxable further to the children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat. Children mean (a) son (including adopted son) or (b) daughter (including adopted daughter).Dependent family member’s means (a) spouse or (b) children or (c) brother or sister in the case of unmarried victim who was wholly dependent on the victim at the time of getting killed in the riots would be eligible to get five years of age relaxation. SC/ST/OBC relaxation as per Government of India instructions will be in addition. NOTE: This advertisement pertains to recruitment of CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) (Male), therefore, only male children and male dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat can submit their application for recruitment in any sector. In order to be eligible for upper age relaxation in this category, the applicant should produce a certificate to that effect from the concerned District Collector/District Magistrate wherein the victim was killed.
- In addition to the above upper age is further relaxable by 05 years in respect of SC/ST and 03 years in respect of OBC candidates as per Govt. orders.
Pay Scale Details for CISF Constable:
- Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- Per Month.
Selection Procedure for CISF Constable:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation & Trade Test.
- Trade test (practical assessment will be in two modes (Objective & Subjective) which will be qualifying in nature.
- Written Examination -The date of written exam will be fixed later on after completion of 1 st stage of recruitment process. Candidates are advised to regularly visit https://cisfrectt.in for latest updation about examination schedule and for conducting exam. The uploading of admit card will be done accordingly.
- Mode of selection/drawl of final merit list
- Medical examination and Review Medical Examination.
PFT, PST, Medical Exam, Syllabus & Exam Pattern for CISF:
- CISF PFT, PST, Medical Exam, Exam Pattern, Syllabus Details: Click Here
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for CISF Constable:
- Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred) Only as examination fee through following mode. Here it is also mentioned that if a SC/ST candidates applied from General Category due to non-availability of vacancy of respective trade in their state or any other reason, they also exempted for payment of fees
How to Apply for CISF Application Form:
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to CISF Careers Page at official website to www.cisf.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of CISF Recruitment 2017 online application form
The application is to be submitted through ONLINE mode at the respective Zonal DIsG (ARCs) mentioned below:-
|S. No||Name of the State /UT in which the candidate resides||Name of the Officer to whom application should be sent|
|1||Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa||DIG/CISF East Zone HQrs, Boring Road, Pataliputra Patna-800 013 (Bihar)|
|2||Chhatisgarh, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharastra||DIG/CISF West Zone HQrs-I CISF Complex, Sector-35, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra)-410210|
|3||Chandigarh, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, Punjab. Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh||DIG/CISF North Zone–I HQrs CISF NZ-I HQrs Mahipalpur (Bypass Road) New Delhi. 110 037 (Delhi)|
|4||Andhra Pradesh, Kerala Karnataka, Lakshadweep, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana.||DIG/CISF South Zone HQrs D Block, Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai – 600090 (Tamil Nadu)|
|5||Andaman& Nicobar Island, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal||DIG/North East Zone HQrs, CISF Premises No.533, CISF East Kolkata, Township Kasba, Kolkatta 700 107 (West Bengal)|
CISF Constable Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 14.10.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20.11.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 22.11.2017
- Date of Examination: Nov/Dec 2017
TNPSC EXAM Subject Wise Online Test
TNPSC GROUP 2A COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TN Police Materials TET Paper II Science TET Paper II Social Science Group 2A Materials TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam Course TNPSC Group VIII Course Pack TNPSC Assistant Jailor Tamil Video Course