BSNL JAO Exam Syllabus 2017
BSNL JAO Exam Syllabus 2017
BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has issued notification to appoint applicants on 996 Post of Junior Accounts Officer. Applicants who are interested can download the BSNL Syllabus 2017 from official site or from here. Written exam will be held in the month of November 2017.
About BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus :- All candidates who had engaged in the BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 are searching for BSNL JAO syllabus to start their preparation. Here in this page, we provided you with the direct link to download BSNL Exam Syllabus. Candidates who have an interest in Sarkari Naukri have to prepare well for the exam. The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has given the BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus pdf on their official website bsnl.co.in. Know the BSNL Exam pattern from this page.
|Recruitment Department Name||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited BSNL|
|Official Web Portal of BSNL Recruitment||http://www.externalbsnlexam.com/|
|Name of the Post||Junior Accounts Officer|
|Total Posts||996 Posts|
|Last Date to Submit Online Form||15 October 2017|
|BSNL JAO Exam Date||5 November 2017|
|Admit Card Download Date||Before 10 days of exam|
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017 for Paper 1
Numerical Ability Quantitative Aptitude
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Alligation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Discounts etc.
Reasoning / Rationality
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Figural Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Analysis & Judgment.
- Visual Memory.
- Data Sufficiency etc.
- Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative)
- Interrogative Sentence
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spelling Mistake detection
- Mood & Voice
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Noun & Pronoun
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Spotting of Error
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations
- Telangana State related Questions
BSNL JAO Paper 2 Syllabus 2017
Paper 2:- Financial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws
- Company Accounts introduction; shares & debentures etc.
- Company Accounts; final Accounts
- Cash and fund flow statements
- Nature, objective and basic principles of auditing
- Techniques of auditing physical verification, examination of documents
- And vouching, direct confirmation, analytical review.
- Planning and audit, audit programs, working papers, audit process
- Valuation of internal controls.
- Various types of Audit.
Financial Management – an over view
- Goals of Financial Management.
- Key activities of Financial Management.
- Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit
- Organisation of Finance Function.
- Basic concepts underlying accounting.
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- Source and usage of final statements
- Financial topics related to balances received and profit and loss accounts
- Analysing financial performance
- Financial ratios
- Applications of financial analysis
- Problems in financial statements and analysis
- Break-even analysis and leverages.
Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises
- Capital Budgeting
- Long term financing
- Working Capital Management
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Financial Management & Control
- Company’s Act 1956 (with amendments)
- Contract Act.
- Partnership Act
- Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Consumer Protection Act.
- Industrial Dispute Act.
- Sales Tax Act.
- Payment of Bonus Act
TNPSC GROUP 2A COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TN Police Materials TET Paper II Science TET Paper II Social Science Group 2A Materials VAO Course TNPSC Group VIII Course Pack TNPSC Assistant Jailor Tamil Video Course