BSNL JAO Exam Eligibility 2017
BSNL JAO Exam Eligibility 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has released an official notification on 4 Sep 2017. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) recruitment notification 2017 notified the aspirants about the recruitment for the post of Junior Accounts Officer (JAO). BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 will be done for 996 vacancies.
BSNL will conduct a competitive examination for the selection of best-suited candidates for the post of Junior Accounts Officer (JAO). The examination is scheduled on 5 Nov 2017. Eligible candidates can apply online on the website for online competitive examination for BSNL JAO 2017 from 11 Sep 2017. The last date for applying is 15 Oct 2017.
|Name of the organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Job Profile||Junior Accounts Officer (JAO).|
|No. of vacancies||996|
|Pay scale||Rs. 16400 – 40500|
Name of The Post
- Junior Accounts Officers (JAO)
- Candidate shall not be below 20 years and shall not exceed 30 years as on 1st Jan 2017 (as per recruitment rule of BSNL) However, the upper age limit relaxation is as per the standing instructions of Government of India for the following categories
- Upto five (5) years for SC/ST candidates
- Upto three (3) years for OBC candidates
- Upto fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
- Upto thirteen(13) years for OBC-PWD candidates
- Upto ten (10) years for OC-PWD candidates
- Upto five (5) years for BSNL employees
Scale of Pay
- The JAO (Junior Accounts Officer Telecom) be appointed in the IDA pay scale Executive [E-1] of `16,400 – `40,500/- with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
- Applicant must possess the educational qualification M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognised institution / University (as on 1st Jan 2017 as per Recruitment Rule of BSNL). The Candidates having qualification M.COM/CA/ICWA/CS from a recognised institution / University shall only be able to appear in the online examination
- During online registration of candidature in BSNL, the Candidates having aforesaid requisite qualification must submit the number appearing on the certificate & the name of the institution/university by which the qualification was conferred to the candidate. The same shall be verified during the documents verification subsequently in the event of the selection of the candidate, failing which the candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Process of Selection
- the interested candidates shall have to register themselves further in www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. After the successful completion of online registration of candidature, the candidate shall be able to appear in the online competitive examination During the registration with BSNL, candidates shall have to choose a particular Circle, where he / she would serve in case of appointment in BSNL. Accordingly, after compiling the marks obtained by the candidates, a Circle wise merit list shall be prepared by BSNL on the basis of score / marks obtained by the registered candidates & available vacancies thereof in the respective Circles. The cutoff of the merit list for appointment will be decided by the company. The appearance of the name in BSNL’s merit-list does / will not confer any right on the candidate for employment. A final call / appointment letter will be issued to the candidate after completion of all other document verification/formalities. BSNL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies of JAO(Junior Accounts Officer) as per Circle’s requirement.
TNPSC CCSE IV EXAM Study Time Table
TNPSC CCSE IV EXAM All Study Materials
TNPSC CCSE IV EXAM Subject Wise Online Test
TNPSC CCSE IV COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TNPSC GROUP 2A COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TN Police Materials TET Paper II Science TET Paper II Social Science Group 2A Materials TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam Course TNPSC Group VIII Course Pack TNPSC Assistant Jailor Tamil Video Course