AAI Recruitment 2018 For 542 Post Of Junior Executive On 27 Apr 2018
AAI Recruitment 2018
AAI Recruitment 2018 542 Junior Executive Posts at www.aai.aero:
- Organization Name: Airports Authority of India
- Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies: 542
- Job Location: All Over India
Latest AAI Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
AAI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Civil) – 100**
- Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Electrical) – 100**
- Junior Executive (Electronics) – 330
- Junior Executive (Architecture) – 12
- Unreserved – 298
- OBC (NCL) * – 136
- SC – 69
- ST – 39
- (NCL) = (Non‐Creamy Layer)
- Includes 2 vacancies for PWD (1‐OH‐One leg, 1‐HH‐partially deaf)
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Vacancy 2018:
- Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Civil) – Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.
- Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Electrical) – Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018
- Junior Executive (Electronics) – Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Normalized Marks on GATE Score card for the year 2018.
- Junior Executive (Architecture) – Full time Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and registered with Council of Architecture.
Age Limit: (As on 30.04.2018)
- Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate.
- Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate.
- Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
- For Ex‐servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time‐to‐time.
- Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted
Pay Scale Details for AAI Junior Executive:
- Pay Scale: Rs.40000‐140000/- E-1
Selection Procedure for AAI Junior Executive:
- Candidates will be selected based on GATE‐2018 Score Card, Interview
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details for AAI Junior Executive:
- Application Fee of Rs.300/‐ (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
How to Apply for AAI Application Form:
- Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to AAI Careers Page at official website to www.aai.aero
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of AAI Recruitment 2018 online application form yyy
AAI Junior Executive Posts Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28.03.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 27.04.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 02.05.2018
RRB Exam Offers Course Pack
TNPSC EXAM Subject Wise Online Test
TNPSC GROUP 2A COMPLETE MATERIALS + ONLINE TEST + VIDEOS + CURRENT AFFAIRS
TN Police Materials TET Paper II Science TET Paper II Social Science Group 2A Materials TNPSC CCSE 4 Exam Course TNPSC Group VIII Course Pack TNPSC Assistant Jailor Tamil Video Course